Monday, June 7, 2010

Xtext: Webinar and Eclipse Demo Camp

Tomorrow (Tue, 8th of June) will be my Xtext presentation day ;-)

At 5pm CEST I will jump in for Sebastian in the Xtext Webinar. Sven and me will give a free one hour live seminar on Xtext introducing the framework and demonstrating its new fancy features in Helios. Moritz will assist us in answering your questions on the live chat. It's free and it's broadcast live via internet. Why not join?

If you're based in Germany's Ruhr area, you might want to visit the Eclipse Demo Camp in Dortmund. I will give another 20min demo of Xtext and - guess what - its new amazing features! But even for non-Xtext enthusiasts there will be nice demos, e.g on SAP's new graphical modeling framework "Graphiti", on developing Android apps with Eclipse and a lot more intriguing topics.

Finally, I plan to have my hopefully well-earned after-work pint in the Eclipse Stammtisch.

No comments: